Demo-version of "The Art Of War"
10:35:45 Friday, 5 October 2001
After the worldwide hit Cossacks: European Wars comes the expanded Cossacks: The Art of War. The focus is on an improved and more dynamic single player mode with adjustable difficulty. In addition to that the internet play and community features were greatly improved allowing players to check out each others histories and review recorded games.
New units, nations, ships, a map editor, joining forces with the computer and exchanging resources all together take Cossacks to a new level.
- 5 new campaigns (with more than 30 missions in total): Prussia, Austria, Saxony, Algeria, Poland
- New massive maps with different terrains
- 2 new nations (Bavaria & Denmark)
- 6 new ships
- 6 new single missions
- 6 new historical battles
- 4 different difficulty levels
- New multiplayer game mode: Territory Capture
- Giving orders in pause mode
- New orders: guard, patrol, attack ground command for cannons ...
- A virtual camera records the game
- Improved AI (workers automatically enter mines), improved controls (new hotkeys)
- Map editor
- Global Rating System (World ranking list)
- Alliances with AI nations
- Up to 16 times larger maps
- Extensive manual