On forum: 01/08/2009
Message edited by:
-=Grunt=-'s Enhanced Mercenary skin|
This skin is meant to enhance the Mercenary suit skin, not completely change it.
- Darkened the blue suit a little bit to make them fit more in an urban environment. (Wild Territory)
- Darkened the balaclava.
- Took the vest and pistol holster skin from act_stalker_specnaz3.dds in the database. (Which looks darker, more cloth like, a bit shinier)
- Changed pistol texture (In the holster) with the vanilla USP Compact texture.
- Made the skin a little bit sharper.
- Added full fingered leather gloves.
- Black colored gas mask
GSC Game World
Enhanced vs Vanilla (Default)
NOTE: Screen-shots were taken using the "Photorealistic Zone: Creatures" bump maps.
EDIT2: New screen-shots
Gas masked mercenary
NOTE: The lenses aren't colored white, it's just the reflection.
To use in Clear Sky
Rename the skin to; act_stalker_merc_2.dds
And put it in gamedata/textures/act folder.
Both Clear Sky and Shadow of Chernobyl databases have the skins I used.
EDIT: Filefront link added.
EDIT2: Some new screen-shots showing a gas masked Mercenary.
Also, if anyone is looking for the Photorealistic Zone: Creatures link; http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/63814
-=Grunt=-'s Enhanced Merc skin (For all STALKER games)
-=Grunt=-'s Hi-Res Specnaz corpse skin (For all STALKER games, just file renaming needed)
-=Grunt=-'s Clear Sky Faction skin Add-On (For Clear Sky)
-=Grunt=-'s Military Exoskeleton Mini-Mod (For SoC)
-=Grunt=-'s Metal Desert LR-300 skin (For all STALKER games)