On forum: 06/10/2008
Message edited by:
OL 2.2 - 55 MOD|
----- ----- ----- || STALKER - Shadow of Chernobyl || ----- ----- -----
----- ----- ----- || Oblivion Lost 2.2 - 55 MOD || ----- ----- -----
Install original Oblivion Lost 2.2
Copy [gamedata] folder to your STALKER-Shadow of Chernobyl folder, overwrite when asked.
Fully Savegame compatable.
Reinstall OL 2.2 or manually overwrite changed files with OL2 ones.
Weapons and Ammo Rebalanced:
- Prices are more realistic and balanced
- Weapon characteristics are more to life now
- Weapon descriptions changed where needed
- Rifle and Armor Piercing rounds now have easier time piercing objects(wood, metal etc.)
- Handgun ammunition toned down
- Old Exoskeleton is back in game
- Freedom Exoskeleton renamed and is now a advanced Exoskeleton which is expensive, unreliable and very useful.
- Some armour values tweaked.
- 3 Nightvision types are available now. Assigned them respectively.
- PPsH-41 removed from Barkeep. Seemed too silly for this WW2 relic to be.
- Scientists buy Artefacts and Mutant parts at full price again. Might wreak havoc in original OL2 economy, but seemed logical.
- Trader, Barkeep etc. only sell armours respective to their background, and have inventory more randomized, also faction traders had their stock tweaked.
- No Errorenous/Looping NPC Sounds
- PSO-1 scope changed to the original one.
- Silenced AK74 and Abakan sound changed to AK47(silenced) sound. It just feels so much better.
This mod is completely BUG FREE if used by overwriting original OL 2.2 files, tried-and-tested.
Cannot guarantee compatability with other mods that would overwrite or use files included.
It is still recommended to play in Hell difficulty.
Big Thanks to Kanyhalos and OL2 and AMK development team
http://rapidshare.com/files/143874664/OL_22_55_Mod.zip.html 0.6MB Size
Just play like it's Your last day.