Yeah, Good Luck With That...
On forum: 01/31/2009
Message edited by:
Ecologist Rampage mod|
---- Ecologist Rampage Mod - v 0.9801 ----
* Stalker Patched to 1.0004 (ENG Install)
* After Installed, a new game is required.
- A squad of Ecologists is helping to capture the carpark. (5 npcs)
- A squad of Bandits Is holding the carpark. (5 npcs)
- One of the bandits, has instructions to kill nimble if necessary... Sooner or later... Is going to happen.
- I added two instances, of a new npc profile... the old exo, close of 'Tolik' (Check the Credits)
- The 'death_items' were changed. Without this change... the carpark mission would be very hard. Even this way, it's... hard.
- Warning: The new 5 Bandits, are not hard to kill... if you observe them first. If you go 'kamikaze style'... you die.
- I added some new functions, some are actually used... others not. Stick with it.
- The 10 new npcs are created by the dialog with 'Wolf'. (Ecologists and Bandits)
- The 2 Old Exos, are there from the start (close to 'Tolik' wounded position).
- The Crappy 'Tutorials' were disabled.
- GSC/THQ - For the best game ever.
- Smart Terrain and Points reader, '.exe' file NOT Included (By Dez0wave, GSC Forum)
- Old Exo Model (Author Unknown, but it was Provided by 'cOldSnake', GSC Forum)
- Armonica Mod (by Gordon-X). I added two old sound files, to all factions (all sounds were commented by me, with 'SAVandT' tool.)
- SAVandT Tool (by Natvac, GSC Forum)
- Acdc.pl (by Bardak, GSC Forum)
- All the rest, is my work (GSC Forum, aha... duh?)
- Use the mod as you want (However, Credit will be nice).
Video Preview (still uploading)
"Between you and us, that thing that killed you is a total dick. Please disregard this message if you committed suicide."
Diary of a modder:
So, i dare to assume your time machine is better than my time machine, huh? Stupid dog.
Ahh, my old youtube account, check this one out: