Yeah, Good Luck With That...
On forum: 01/31/2009
Stalker Rookies in Patrol mini mod|
------------ Stalker Rookies in Patrol -----------
- Patch 1.0004 (any language, i think...)
- New Game is required
- After the dialog with 'wolf', all rookies are going to the carpark. Once you give the flash to the trader, they start moving close to 'fox'.
- It's a good idea to move fast if you want to see the rest.
- 'Fox' is wounded... right? But there's a bandit in his position. He has a 'desert eagle', and a 'ak74u'.
- The Bandit has instructions to ignore 'Fox', unless you are closer than 11 metters.
- The Squad moves to the level changer only if one of the next 2 conditions is true:
a) 'Fox' is dead
b) 'Fox' gives you the reward for killing the dogs.
- At this point they move close to the two bandits (level changer position).
- The scheme ends with a quick 'Joke Reaction' (by the commander, literally).
- The 'Joke Reaction', enables two smart terrains, previously disabled.
- At this point they are controled by the game engine.
- The same file controls the 7 npcs. And they are using a patrol scheme (One npc is always the Commander).
- If the Leader is Wounded, the other npcs can't move because the leader in not dead yet. You must heal him.
- But when the leader dies, the game assigns a new one, and so on.
And btw, 'Wolf' gives you a decent amount of items: 'Pb' + 'Bm16' + ammo + medkits + antirad.
* Don't waste your medkits, cause the leader might need you help, right?
*GSC / THQ
*Smart terrain tool (by Dez0wave). (.exe file NOT included)
The rest was made by me.
Use the mod, and fell free to merge it with other mods if you want.
Just play it.
That's it have fun.
"Between you and us, that thing that killed you is a total dick. Please disregard this message if you committed suicide."
Diary of a modder:
So, i dare to assume your time machine is better than my time machine, huh? Stupid dog.
Ahh, my old youtube account, check this one out: