| 15:02:11 16 April 2007
On forum: 04/14/2007
Preliminary third patch change list. Subject to change.
- Added avoiding dynamic obstacles for NPCs.
- Added enemy priority function – fixes incorrect NPC reaction on player’s attack.
- Changed the second part of the enemy search algorithm – having lost the player, the NPCs will no longer be baffled.
- Added correct reaction on shots and loud sounds coming from the player (only) on close distances.
- Dual core optimization.
- 10-15% FPS increase.
- Added new game mode – freeplay; activated after the end of the game.
- Added the possibility for any character will be able to go to any smart-terrain.
- Fixed the ultra-intense vibration of the grass.
- All monsters drag now the corpses correctly.
- Fixed the situations when the physics get stuck in the floor or in the thin walls.
- Fixed the situations when the dead bodies disappear.
- Reduced the traffic and lags.
- Fixed problems with OS Vista 64.
- Added saved games converter.
- Added MOD Tools support.
Shouldn't they work on getting the 2nd patch out before they start talking about the 3rd?
| 14:19:07 17 April 2007
On forum: 04/01/2007
I have since verfied that smart terrain is not ladders.
Do not know about grenades.
Then what does 'smart terrain' mean, if not ladders? I'm baffled, for sure.
Don Reba, you say that you don't know about the grenade stuff, but whats about the armour/weapon rapairing issue?
"You'll forget me when I'm gone!" - BSF
| 00:29:07 18 April 2007
On forum: 09/02/2003
Don, can you tell us please, whether the bug, that makes it impossible to join factions (Duty, Freedom) is accepted by the developers and will be corrected in the next patches.
There were no information, that joining fell victim of "featurecut", but at this moment it is impossible to join any faction.
I looked and beheld a pale horse
And his name,
that sat upon him was Death,
And Zone followed with him