|You thought it was all over after Cossacks -European Wars? You were wrong!
Cossacks -Napoleonic Wars returns one of the most successful strategy games of
the past years to the real-time battlefield - with reinforce-ments:
Meet Napoleon Bonaparte, Emperor of France and probably the most ingenious strategist
in European history!
This worthy successor combines the qualities of Cossacks - European Wars and Cossacks
-The Art of War with the advantages of the third dimension! Enter the battle on
the side of one of 10 great European nations and rewrite European history in 6
Experience your Waterloo - or leave the field victorious!
Cossacks II is slated for release at the end of 2003. The game is published
by CDV Software Entertainment AG worldwide (but for the territory of ex-USSR).
- Historical 3D real-time strategy game
- Simulation of European conflicts between the 16th and 19th centuries, in particular
the Napoleonic Wars
- Up to 32,000 units
- 10 European nations with 80 upgrades
- 100 different units and 160 types of buildings
- 6 campaigns with a total of 60 missions
- 12 single player missions
- 10 simulated historical battles
- Historical battle in single player mode too
- Extended formations and tactical orders
- 3D physics engine guarantees realistic flight paths for all kinds of projectiles
- Extensive diplomacy system
- Multiplayer game via LAN or Internet: Deathmatch, Historical Battle and European
Back to list